With Evolution, the decision is made in real-time at the moment the customer enters the channel. If the same customer looks at the menu again later in the day when their context has changed, they’ll see different offers. Evolution scores, ranks and filters all offers that the customer is eligible for in real-time, using decisioning influencers to pick out the optimal offers:
You can set up multiple Presentation Strategies in order to present offers to your customers, and we can integrate multiple Digital (App, Website), Text (USSD, SMS, Chatbots) and Audible (IVR, Home Assistants) channels to the same presentation strategies for a consistent Omni-channel customer experience.
Examples of Presentation Strategies are:
- Build a “Just-for-You” menu that provides your customers with personalized subscription bundle options, where the right volume, price and validity for data, voice, SMS and included content is picked out in order to maintain or increase profitability from that customer.
- Set-up your Next Best Action offers specifically for a call-centre retention strategy.
- Use Next Best Offer decisioning in your Loyalty Program to contextually decide the right redeemable items from a points program or prize options upon awarding of a badge or in a Recharge & Win program.
- Intercept and present a prepaid customer with varying incentive options for larger recharge volumes as part of the standard purchasing flow.
- Select the Next Best Offer to send on an outbound trigger as part of a Customer Journey in a Customer Value Management strategy.