Years of Experience: 6 Years
• Customer interaction during requirements/delivery phases for new deployments and change requests.
• Working with solution architects to come up with the final feasible design.
• Writing solutions specification documents.
• Consistent interaction with product and support teams as and when required.
• Writing business logic.
• Writing / Reviewing UT/FST/SST/UAT test plans.
• Segregating tasks among team members and guide them as required.
• SCM/ Build management
• Travel to customer sites as and when required.
• Solution deployment activities on customer environment
• Solution integration with customer infrastructure.
- • A good programmer’s IQ with good experience in atleast one of the programming languages (Java/Tcl/JS).
• A good knowledge of the Unix-based programming environment.
• A good working knowledge on Unix-based operating systems and shell scripting.
• Some relevant experience solution deployment in telecom domain.
• A good knowledge/experience on at least one of popular RDBMS/NoSQL DBMSs.
• Understanding and experience with various application communication protocol HTTP/SOAP/TELNET/SSH etc.
• Code/Build management experience.
• XML , WSDL etc