Join a winning team as Software Developer to become part of our success story.
You'll experience the newest technologies and solutions in Communications Service Provider (CSP) software and assist our telecom customers (some of the biggest names in the business) build their brands and drive revenues.
The right match will be passionate about what they do, able to work in a team as well as independently, able to set priorities, will be pro-active and willing to learn, attentive to details.
PROFILE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
· Managing Java/Java EE, C#, Kafka, Redis, Docker application development
· Offering technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the software products that are in our company’s portfolio.
· This role is perfect for the scientifically minded software developer who enjoys working in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
· Closely collaborate with development team in providing solutions for improvement that were identified as necessary
· Working with the company’s core systems and having the ability to quickly learn and improve such systems
Our ideal candidate will have:
· University degree (IT background);
· At least 3 years of experience in application development in C# or Java
· Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Knowledge of the NoSQL systems, like Redis, ElasticSearch, Kafka
The following are a plus:
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity with build tools such as Maven and CI/CD pipeline
· Multinational, friendly, dynamic and professional working environment;
· The opportunity to demonstrate and cultivate your skills while working with global leaders in their field as partners and clients;
· Free medical services through a private healthcare network;
· Life and accident insurance, meal vouchers