JOB TITLE: Sales Director - Western Europe & DACH
EXPERIENCE: 10 Yrs
• Minimum 8 years of proven sales experience in a software technology company selling to the Telecom industry
• Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Understand Communications software, with prior employment history in this space selling solutions such as SIM, Provisioning, Activation, BSS solutions (like CRM, Billing, Charging, PCRF, SON, etc.), IoT Platform/Applications, Campaign Management Solutions, Big Data and Loyalty and other such related software.
• Understanding of network architectures (LTE, 5G) considered a very strong plus.
• Ability to build C-level relationships directly with the customers.
• Solid business acumen understanding the complexities of business and customer needs.
• Ability to understand at a high level the technical value proposition and then translate it into a business value position (i.e. consultative sales approach for selling solutions).
• Ability to bring various teams together and lead a sales campaign.
• Ability to work/develop the partner ecosystem to enable a stronger go-to-market approach to increase market coverage.
• Ability to accurately forecast and report opportunities
• Ability to work autonomously and succeed with minimal supervision
• Driven team player with strong work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to travel between 50–80% of the time (both domestically and internationally)
• Fluency in English and one of French, German or Spanish essential. All four languages would be ideal.
• Demonstrate ability to close large and complex deals >€1m, with history of doing large deals.
• Should be managing at least >€5m annual sales quota and have documented history to have met or exceed targets constantly.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
• Exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Winning business with new names
• % of sales achievement vs. quota
• Rate of renewal of existing business
• Region’s Bid-to-Win ratio